Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My list

Lately people keep telling me you need to change what you are looking for in a boy. But I have decided I have somethings on my list that I am not willing to compromise on. This goes beyond the basics that are considered standard:
  • Must be active (they don't need to run marathons but need to be able to do activities without getting winded)
  • Have to be taller than 5'9"
  • Have to weigh more than me
  • Has to have a job or goals to how they are going to get one
  • Has to love my family, cause lets be honest I am a little obsessed with them
  • Good teeth (its a hygiene thing for me)
  • Has to worship me ;)
  • Has to let me sing, dance and be corky

My list doesn't seem so unrealistic. I am have given up somethings like:

  • Makes millions
  • Looks like Ryan Reynolds
  • Can run marathons
  • Drives a super nice car
  • Can cook (I am fine with cereal)

No comments:

Post a Comment