Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Gym

I think I have something written across my forehead or across my Jlo times two butt that says I am a sucker. It seems to always happen to me but I attract people at the gym. I don't have fake boobs and am not a size two so I don't get it. A girl who looks like she is going to pass out on the treadmill who is sweaty is not attractive but yet time and time again I get guys talking to me. They must have working out endorphines to blind them from what they really are seeing. Here are a few I can remember:
  • Scott - He was in Utah. He started giving me free personal training sessions. Which of course I was going to take. It wasn't until his pregnant girlfriend came in and he started inviting me to go to dinner that I realized this is not a good situation.
  • Rich - I actually went out with this boy. He was friends of friends so I figured he might be a good guy.
  • Darius - Was two times my size in muscle weight. Having a neck bigger than my thigh is not attractive. I do have to admit I did give him my number and we did text but I ended it there.
  • Melvin - Was a personal trainer at the gym and could have been my father. When he asked me to go to dinner I almost fainted. Does he not realize the age difference?
  • Bob - He was just as old as Melvin. He had his own airplane and invited me to Florida. I was lucky I changed gyms so I got out of that one.
  • Brian - He is the most recent, he lives in my complex. He tried to use the mail lady to get my number but I told her we are not in HS anymore. He did finally talk to me and I choked. I don't have any game.

The moral of the story is the gym is indeed a creepy place. I just want to go and mind my own business. I smile at people so they don't think I am going to throw up on the machine, I am not doing it to flirt. Why cannot a boy outside of the gym like me. Ugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment