Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Favorite Things

I have decided to compose a list of my favorite things. I wanted to be like Oprah.
  • Coconut Frosting Lip Gloss by Philosophy - It makes me want to eat my lips
  • Marc by Marc Jacob purses - Nothing is better than a good purse
  • HOBO wallets - Big enough to hold everything you need
  • Lucky Charms - Who wouldn't love a cereal with marshmallows
  • iPhone games - Has entertained for hours on end
  • Nike Frees - They have made me realize I have different muscles when running
  • Body Pump classes - Who needs a trainer when you have this class
  • Salted Caramels - A little sweet and a little sugar make the perfect combination
  • Small crunchy ice - Makes any drink taste better
  • iPhone Movies - I have become the best movie maker and I learned I can sing
  • Brothers and Sisters - Best drama on tv right now
  • Kindle - I haven't technically gotten mine yet, but I know I will love it

That is about it for now.

1 comment:

  1. i think you forgot to add "my roommate" to the list.

    or maybe you didn't forget... either way. lol

    ReplyDelete