Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Running

So I have decided that I have a love/hate relationship with running. I love to run, but as soon as I have to run to train for a race I all of a sudden do not want to do it anymore. Lately I have been running more than usual and its cause I don't have to get a certain amount of miles in. So I find it somewhat enjoyable. With it being cold outside I have had to learn to like the treadmill. I am trying to get more miles in each day. So I am pulling two a days, I run 5 miles in the morning and then go back at night and do another 3 miles. I know that sounds a little extreme but I cannot do all 8 miles at the same time I would bore myself to death on the treadmill. I do have to confess if there is a trashy reality show on while I am running it does make it more enjoyable. I also have been running in Nike Frees lately. And I love them you can feel so every step you are making. I think they help with the JLo situation I have going on too. They have made me realize I have muscles that I didn't even know that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment