Monday, June 13, 2011

Mom Turn's 60!!!

A couple of weeks ago my mom turned 60!! We had a celebration weekend in Park City. Where Rachael and Patrick came into town. The weekend was full of bike rides, pool time, food and lots of swag. We started Friday night celebrating Rachael making Partner. We all dressed up like cowboys and said "Howdy Partner" My mom's birthday celebration started on Saturday. Rachael came up with so many fun surprises which included:
  • Decorated soda cans
  • Matching t-shirts
  • Playing cards
  • Popcorn jars and bowls
  • Photo boards
  • Matching towels with our name on it
  • Dip bowls (my mom loves dips)
  • M&Ms with my moms face on it
  • Customized golf balls

It was a fun weekend. I am so lucky to have a great parents, siblings, in-laws, and nieces and nephews. I love them all so much and love hanging out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment