Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nashville

I recently went to Nashville with my friend Brittany. We did everything that people say to do: Country Hall Music Hall of Fame, Country Concert, Cheekwood, Pantheon and the Grand Ole Pry. I was unimpressed with the Grand Ole Opry it was nothing but an old building that wasn't even cool looking. Nothing about it looked like great architecture. How could all of my favorite country stars perform in such a bland building? It would be like Oprah having her show at Olympus High School. It reminded me of when I went to see the Alamo in San Antonio. In my mind I would have to take the bus to some exotic land to see it. Pee Wee Herman made it look so much more exciting. But then when I asked the concierge at my hotel how to get there he said it was right across the street. My face had to of been priceless I thought he had to of been mistaken to what I asked for. But yep the Alamo is in the middle of downtown San Antonio. Remind me to never believe what I hear on TV. Some places people tell you about are just not that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment