Thursday, August 12, 2010

Body Pump

Back in April my sister Rachael came to visit me. She was looking at my fridge and saw my gym class schedule and noticed that we had Body Pump. She decided we should go. I am a very active gym goer but classes absolutely freak me out. In my head I think that they will kick my butt and I won't be able to keep up. I can run marathons but for some reason a high energy class seems to keep me away. I think I am afraid of someone being more chipper than me. And not only was Body Pump a class but it involved weights. And lets be honest I do 15 minutes in the weight room and call it a day. I finally gave into my sister and went. I practically had no weights on my bar and was exhausted by the end. I took lots of breaks. Since then I have become hooked. I think every gym should have Body Pump. I don't know how I am in my mid-late-twenties and not have known about this secret. I recommend this class to everyone. Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment