Sunday, February 5, 2012

Coke Zero + Computer = Nightmare

This past Thursday was the end of the life for my 4 month old Macbook.  I put a coke zero in my school bag walked into my classroom realized it had exploded.  I dried off my computer little did I realize that it would never turn on again.   I had spent the whole week preparing my first Social Studies lesson I was going to teach and had to redo it.  I already was nervous about the lesson and this just added to my anxiety.

Mom and Bob came to my rescue and took my computer to Andre the dream man who got my documents off of it for the papers I have due on Monday.  They really are super awesome and knew I was going to have a breakdown.  Thank you Mom and Bob - your the best!!!!!

Andre was able to get all of my documents off of it which is a good thing.  But I cant wait to buy a new computer before a new model has even come out.  Not awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment