Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School

I officially survived my first day of school. It seemed like the longest day. I have been working from home for the past couple of years so having to get up early go running and then get dressed to go somewhere was rough. But to help me get ready I got the necessities:


Here is me going to orientation:
The first day of school started with a 3 hour Intro to Education class. Luckily we did lots of introductions then we went over our assignment that she had already sent. Yep I had a paper due on my first day. That is not considered awesome. We then had a break I sat out in the common areas of Westminster and watched all the new freshman interacting with all the new boys. They all had their "Flirt on." Being young in college is way more fun than being 29 in college. My afternoon class I am actually excited for it had good discussions.  I did meet a lot of people who I think will become really good friends or at least tolerable since I will be spending a lot of time with them.
Overall I am excited about school it will be a major adjustment but I am up for the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. You're so brave and amazing to do this Katelyn! I am so proud and know you will be a fantastic teacher. Teaching is the most amazing career!

    ReplyDelete