Thursday, June 14, 2012

Preparing for Africa

In preparing to go to Africa in two weeks I have realized a couple of things.

  1. Hiking shoes are not cute or comfortable
  2. Peeing in a funnel sounds horrible (this could have been a deal breaker if I would have known)
  3. Hiking pants are not flattering - it does not matter the style
  4. Walking for 15 hours does not seem fun
  5. I shut down in the cold
  6. My arms get tired easy so working on a school for a week is going to be rough
  7. What happens on the mountain stays on the mountain
    1. Rachael has promised that she will still talk to me after I have my breakdown
Besides all I have learned I am super excited to go.  This is going to be an amazing and unforgettable trip and I am so excited that I am going to be doing it with Rachael.  


No comments:

Post a Comment