Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Moved Out!!!

It's official I moved out of my parent's house.  I know lots of you are probably saying she was 29 at home?  And yes I was.  But I can honestly say living at home is a really good deal.  I have great parents and they always made sure I was fed with the food I like.  So thank you Mom and Bob for putting up for me for the last 7 months while I figured my life out.  My first week back from DC they took me to dinner and our waiter "Bob at the Garage" was mortified that I would live at home at 29.  Ever since then I have known all good things must come to an end.

I moved in with Marissa Hyer.  Don't worry I asked around and she is perfectly normal.  She does not wear face masks around or gloves to touch things.  So I should be safe.




2 comments:

  1. haha, who wears facemasks and gloves? weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you big time. Life is more fun when you are home.

    ReplyDelete